We are looking for a Document Control Specialist at Varian Semiconductor Equipment, a division of Applied Materials Inc., which is the leading producer of ion implantation equipment used in the manufacture of semiconductors.
Key responsibilities include:
· Engineering Change Order (ECO) review, maintenance, control, and release. This includes, but is not limited to company’s Master Engineering Documentation, which includes original Engineering drawings, Bills of Materials (BOM’s), specifications, and other related documentation associated with Engineering development and production activity.
· Engineering Procurement (eCart) review, maintenance, control, and release. This includes, but is not limited to prototype level Master Engineering Documentation, which includes Engineering drawings, drawing mark ups, Bills of Materials (BOM’s), and specifications.
· Management and control of master files within Product Data Management (PDM) system. Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all documents. Releasing originals in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· Management and control of master data in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, which includes creation and updates to Material Masters, Bills of Materials, and Change Masters in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· Management and control of CAD data promotion process in Pro/Intralink to ensure released data in PDM matches data in Pro/Intralink.
· Support Engineering community by providing Number Book, eCart, ECO training and/or user support by answering PDM hot line, direct questions, e-mails, and phone calls.
· Testing new functionality within PDM, ERP, and other Engineering systems to ensure Engineering and CM day to day functions are not affected.
· Ordering department supplies, such as stationary items, paper, ink, etc.
· 2 yr. college level administrative degree
· 5 year work experience
· Computer literacy and MS Office proficiency
· Good organizational skills
· Good communicational skills
Position is located in Gloucester, Massachusetts. Local candidates preferred.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in its workforce.
"The above listed position(s) involves access to export controlled technology which is subject to U.S. Department of Commerce export control regulations”. Otherwise qualified candidates must meet these export control requirements or a deemed export license from the Commerce Department before a final job offer can be extended.